Sunday, October 19, 2014


2015 Nissan GT-R Premium review notes


By on 5:48 AM

ASSOCIATE EDITOR JAKE LINGEMAN: Brutal. That’s what this 2015 Nissan GT-R Premium says to me. It’s got brutal speed, brutal brakes, brutal handling, and brutal suspension. And I still love it. Could I own one? Maybe, if I had money for a Ford Fusion, too.

Obviously, acceleration is physics-bending. I was able to introduce the car to someone who’s never been in it before, which was a treat. I showed him launch control; he was stupefied. I showed him the central screen with all of the gauges, and he was a fan. He must have posted pictures on Instagram of the GT-R 20 times before the day was over.Read Full Here

Trukania.com
Judul: 2015 Nissan GT-R Premium review notes
Review oleh: Tukang Coding |
Update pada: 5:48 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "2015 Nissan GT-R Premium review notes"

0 komentar

Post a Comment