Sunday, October 19, 2014


2015 Kia Sorento SX review notes


By on 5:47 AM


ASSOCIATE EDITOR JAKE LINGEMAN: Wow, this 2015 Kia Sorento SX is $40K? No, thank you. As I was driving recently, I was thinking to myself how this is a pretty good SUV, and wondering if American buyers would eschew their Jeep Grand Cherokees and Ford Explorers for this. I thought, “At $25K, for sure.” This is a lot more than $25K.

It’s a decent-looking little SUV. The shape is right, though it does look a little stubby, front to back. The grille mesh has little “tiger nose” shapes in it. Do I think it looks better than a Ford Escape or Jeep Grand Cherokee? Still no.Read Full Here

Trukania.com
Judul: 2015 Kia Sorento SX review notes
Review oleh: Tukang Coding |
Update pada: 5:47 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "2015 Kia Sorento SX review notes"

0 komentar

Post a Comment